One tends to fall back in love the moment his/her previous toxic relationship ends. So, to prevent another bad relationship what should you do.
There are a lot of things you can do to keep your mind off these relationship hazards:
1) Take up the whole bed, spread out and sleep tight. You won’t have to share your bed with anyone else anymore.
2) Start working out. Wake up early, join a gym, run regularly. Regular exercise will energise you and give you a great shape.
3) Try to learn something new for eg. a foreign language. Choose a language that you have always wanted to learn, arrange a tutor or more convenient is to download a free app, dedicate at least 30 minutes each day on this. Soon you will be a bilingual pro.
4) Volunteer in doing something good, doing something that interests you. You’ll be appreciated and your self-confidence will increase.
5) Become an expert in something that has always interested you. Use internet, go to the library or join a class.
6) Get a hobby such as painting, knitting, building model cars, writing poetry etc. Just pick a hobby and see if you are enjoying it. If you don’t like one then switch to something else. Soon, you will find something that you enjoy.
7) Music heals. Pick a new instrument and learn to play it or if you are already acquainted with an instrument just brush up your skills
8) Do something silly. Become like a carefree kid, stop worrying what other people might think.
9) Get a furry friend. Pets are excellent companions. Just make sure that you have enough time to take care of a pet.
10) Do yoga or meditation. Relax, open up your chakras and prevent your mind from creating chaos.
11) Go back to school, find an evening class in the local college in your locality and enrol yourself. Keep yourself busy.
12) Try to write a book. Pen down all your memories and experiences and see what turn does your story take.
13) Follow your instincts. It is okay to indulge into physical relationships without being in love. Stay safe and happy.
14) Dream big, daydream. Plan a prosperous future for yourself.
15) Go home and spend some quality time with your family. Remold your relationship with your parents.
16) Stop being a couch potato. Travel more, explore new cultures. Do not forget, travellers do have the best stories to tell, after all.
17) Pick any interesting activity and join a group, go to the meet-ups. Thus, you’ll make new interesting friends.
18) Sign up for a dance class. Give new things a try. Dance will help you to stay active.
19) Show kindness to random people. Offer a stranger to carry his/her groceries. Buy gifts for people. Any act of kindness affects the inner soul in a positive way.
20) Buy a cookbook or join a cooking class. Learn to cook and host parties.
21) Face your fear. It will give you huge strength and self-confidence.
22) Redecorate your own space in a creative way.
23) Advocate a noble cause (like cancer awareness or preventing violence to animals). Participate in charity walks, bring in your friends and family also.
24) Examine the traits that you want in your ideal partner and cultivate them in yourself. After all you have to love yourself first.
25) Visit the friend who does not stay near you anymore. Call up your friend, make the plans and get going.