We are all bound with chains of certain social customs and norms that we are expected to follow. In the long list of things that we are expected to follow, not revealing what we really think about people is an important one. However, someone did think of a rather cheeky way to get around that idea. Miss Havisham’s has made a collection of ‘on your face’ insulting teacups for the brave soul that speaks their mind. These creative teacups are really pretty though.
Take a look at some of these creative teacups and try to figure out which ones we would really like to take home with us.
1. This one is definitely very much on your face about the feelings that the person serving you tea might have about you.
2. We are not sure if this is a passive aggressive message or a direct threat. We’ll leave it up to you to decipher that.
3. Don’t we all have that annoying person who can keep yapping their mouth incessantly? This cup might be the perfect way to tell them to stop talking.
4. Well, even if the person drinking the tea did not choke initially, the moment that they read the message they might most certainly feel choked.
5. This is perfect for all of those morbid souls out there who would love to see someone’s head on a platter.
6. This cup is also one of the more ambiguous ones. We are not sure if the person that the cup is being served to is the recipient of the message or if this is supposed to be used between best friends to judge people secretly.
7. This one, however, reads the message out loud and clear. You might never know if you were served a magic potion or actual tea in this cup.
8. This is certainly a great idea to pass on as a passive-aggressive message, but it might also be a great cup for people who simply do not care about people not liking them.
9. Coming to the topic of witches again, ah! These cups might also appeal to the feminists who have been called witches by bigots as a gentle reminder of the overwhelming pressure of patriarchy!
10. Did you have a fight with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Or even your spouse or children? Well, this cup might be an interesting way to let them know your feelings.
11. Ah, the sweet feeling when you tell someone to die. Isn’t it? Well, that is up to you, of course. But oh well!
12. This cup will definitely carry on the message well. Calling someone repugnant on their face is not something one should do, but well, we cannot stop everyone!
13. This one is somewhat cute we’d say. You aren’t really saying something aggressive. But maybe it has other hidden connotations. If you know what I mean.