No one likes to acknowledge the harsh reality of life. Most of us would rather spend our days ignoring the bitter pill that is reality instead of facing it. But unless we face the unpleasant truth, how will we be able to conquer it.
So here it is lads, 20 brutal truths about life which would change the way you look at things.
1. Even though we think that we have an infinite amount of time spread out in front of us, we could die, any moment.
So don’t waste away your present.
2. All those people that you hold dear or not, could also drop dead any moment.
So don’t hold grudges there is no time for that.
3. Accumulating mass fortunes is not going to make you happy.
The perks that money buys are just empty pleasures.
4. Don’t go looking for happiness, you will never find it.
Learn to live in the present moment and it will come to you.
5. If you want to affect someone’s life in a positive way,
..spend more time with them instead of simply offering them monetary help.
6. Don’t try to please everyone,
..it can’t be done
7. Perfection can never be reached,
..instead try to appreciate your strengths, if even you don’t who will?
8. Our feelings are more powerful than we give them credit for.
They hold sway over many of our actions.
9. No one is going to give you a helping hand
..if you don’t do it for yourself first.
10. The things you now worry about will not even make sense,
..much less matter, in a few years.
11. You might be born with a gift,
..but nothing will come out of your talent if you’re not willing to work for it.
12. No other thing is as important as the now that you are living.
13. No one cares about the troubles of your life because they have their very own.
So stop complaining.
14. If you have knowledge about something,
..you should never keep it to yourself. Share
15. Take action of your own life.
Invest I’m yourself instead of blindly following the rat race.
16. Things are bound to go wrong.
What matters is how you handle them then.
17. Invest in your relationships.
When you care about someone, make sure that they know you do.
18. Instead of accepting everything that happens to you at face value,
..try to explore the more insightful meaning behind it.
19. Anyone can dream about becoming a great man, not all achieve that.
Ambition is incomplete without hard work.
20. Forget about money, or possessions,
..the most vital aspect of your life is your time.