We all know someone who has a Golden Retriever or Labrador. They would gush about it. People upload their pictures on social media, display them to the world, and get a thousand comments which are mostly, “Aww.” But truly, golden retrievers are the best dogs. They are people-friendly, goofy, gentle dogs, who are exceedingly curious about everything around them.
They like hugs, cuddles, belly rubs, and the occasional kiss. The best thing? Their entire face lights up when they see you after work. So, why not adopt one and give it a good life? It isn’t a one-way street, for they are smart, loyal dogs, and will kill for you.
Here are 20 photos that prove golden retrievers are the best dogs and they will make you want one:
1. Look at this bunch of curious retrievers crowding around a basket of kittens. Their eyes show the wonder in them.
2. This looks like something straight out of a movie. Serene, ethereal, peaceful. Thankfully, the photographer didn’t distract them.
3. Look at the slight smirk on his face as he sees you trapped in the hole. But don’t worry, he won’t let anything happen to you.
4. Isn’t this cute? This pup is so tiny that he can fit in a tiny bag. And it looks like he is proud of that!
5. This dog has gained weight, but looks even cuter, as it struggles to get across. But, don’t worry, let it get some exercise.
6. This retriever’s birthmark makes it even more beautiful to the eye. It isn’t a freak of nature for God gave it a personal touch.
7. Maybe it is summer, maybe he is sweating, maybe his furs are too much or maybe he is just lazy. Let him be. But make sure to clean him nicely, later on.
8. Peanut butter is tasty for both two-legged and four-legged creatures. This one wants more.
9. Why don’t you wave back or give it a high five?
10. He might be a big boy for you. But to his own self, he thinks he’s still a tiny kitty.
11. These pups pose better than the Kardashians. That’s for sure.
12. Look at his wonder as he gazes at his paws. He is engrossed, so don’t disturb.
13. Aaaaand you are about to get toppled by a bullet of happiness.
14. This is what a gentleman looks like: chivalrous and handsome with that huge smile on his face.
15. One of the purest pictures on the internet. Enough said.
16. Now, wouldn’t you be happy seeing a cute little retriever waiting to greet you with a gift, every single time? Give him some boops.
17. Who wouldn’t want to work where a retriever visits you?
18. Well, adult supervision is always necessary. Here we have a big dog helping a small dog to cross the street.
19. Which one will he choose? Looks like the person is in a battle till death with these furry ‘monsters’!
20. Spare him some fries, for God’s sake!
Don’t buy. Adopt. And don’t ever forget to take care of them. They depend on you entirely!