Parenting is a huge and hectic yet, a lovable task. All you wish is they never grow up even while measuring the scale of how frustrated you stayed all day long!
These hilarious photos show the difficulties of parenting.
1. This picture clearly depicts it all.
The mother doesn’t get much sleep in the initial days of nursing while on the other side, the baby’s face couldn’t glow brighter. The baggy eyes and sulking face of the mother would anyway be uplifted when she sees her kid’s face.
2. Can you ever deny your kid’s request? They have the most innocent ones, unaware of all the facts of the world.
Even if it did sound stupid to you, you could never turn it down on them. The kid here requested her dad to sleep with her just because she didn’t want to sleep alone but alas, the bed was too small to fit her dad in. This couldn’t be more adorable.
3. How can you let go of all the tantrums that your kids put you through?
I mean when you have to regularly serve them with the healthy stuff that they deny to consume and then you have to play all the tricks in this world to make it reach them. The mom in the picture above just threw the Fanta drink down the drain and filled in some healthy drink in the can and served it to her daughter and voila! She was fooled but at least she had it and that is what matters in the end.
4. The girl sitting calming, sipping her drink clearly shows us who the troublemaker is!
5. It’s cute if your kids wish to sleep in your bed.
Here the kid did sleep with their mom but all the tantrums included of course. They put their leg on their mom’s face and what a perfect moment to snap!
6. You never know the next thing your child is getting himself into.
Suppose that he loved animals and would even love it more to pet them and their favourite animal was a tiger or an elephant, then what? The kid got the horse home saying he followed me home. That is cute. Isn’t it?
7. They don’t look like such a task dealer and breaker but trust me, they are!
They can reach up to the heights you think would be impossible for them. The baby just slept on his dad’s face. How do you think he just reached there? It’s a pretty strong game here I guess so.
8. How can we ever forget the days of making the walls our own personalised canvas?
I remember when I was a kid, I made sure that everything around me looked extra colourful, even if I had to put my own labor to make it happen. The object definitely doesn’t matter for kids. All they care about is everything should look pretty! The laptop is the perfect example. Isn’t it?
9. Every parent in this world thinks that their baby is the loudest. Who knows though?
Apparently, I feel they are born to be loud. That’s how they are! They don’t get the tiniest bit of what they wish and boom! The house will be on fire. Give them what they want immediately or you definitely won’t be spared from the trauma.
10. A kid in the house means your house is definitely a mess.
You can’t expect things to be in its place because kids do it their way. Don’t you think so? They’re the boss, that’s the major passing vibe. The kid in the above picture at least managed to look clean! Well, that adds a lot of point for him.
11. Everything is a game. The cocoa powder that the kid just used in the picture was for sure intended to make something.
Well, thank god he didn’t get the milk! Good lord! Parenting is difficult.
12. It didn’t matter for the mom if she was wearing this dress for the last time.
The kid just fit himself and his mommy in together in a dress. Must be an achievement for them!
13. Having a kid means losing your privacy for a lifetime.
But look at the brighter side of it! At least, you’re never going to be lonely! You could be sitting or standing anywhere doing anything and pop: “Hi mom, what’s up?”
14. Pets are great companions for kids. But when your kids start behaving like your pets, then that is problematic!
15. Whatever is wrong for us is always right for babies. I guess they just forget how to sit at times.
I believe that experimenting is always a thing for them until they grow up.They consider it best to learn everything on their own because, well, they are their own masters, not you, not anyone else!
16. At least he tried cleaning the book. That was sweet. Does it matter if he put the entire book under the tap?
Well, that’s the most innocent straight up thing only kids could come up with. It’s cute!
17. Nap is dear to all of us Not only Santa but everyone in this world knows that anytime can be nap time.
Also, parents couldn’t love it more when their kids are sleeping because that’s the only time they are spared.
18. You can expect your husband to be as weird as your kid in all cases.
Could you think of anything weirder than licking off the ketchup directly from the kid’s face? Well, probably the kid loves it too. It’s a madhouse!!
19. Crazy is the word. It can be hard at times to realise that your kids are just like you.
You copy them or they copy you; it’s an entire cycle. No doubt it’s fun and honestly, I am sure it is more fun for the kid.
20. Well, they are the most honest and innocent ones on this planet. The kid here just told the entire class that her mum likes to sit on the couch and text people.
View this post on Instagram
Well, that is one hell of a secret for the class to know! It’s hilarious.
21. Being a parent always means going the extra mile for your kids.
They like pretty, cute and decorative things so the dad has to get his nails painted, no questions asked!
Oh yes, parenting is a daunting job, but also the best in the world. Nothing is more valuable than this.