We live in a time where being in a relationship is considered a benchmark for happiness. In fact, singles all around the world are pitied for not having a romantic partner. But the fact remains being single doesn’t mean loneliness and sadness, and definitely doesn’t imply a ‘forever alone‘ tag.
Now those who have lived the single life for a considerable time might find a lot of things in this article that they relate to, others pay attention.
Here are some of the reasons why many girls prefer to stay single, and not one of them is an inability to procure a mating partner.
- They have their priorities straight and it just happens that dating is not on the list.
- They are not dying to get in a relationship. However it doesn’t mean they are averse to being in one.
- They’d do it when they feel the person and the time are both right.
- They’d rather spend time with their friends.
- They don’t have the time to date with everything they are doing.
- Not every man can match up to their standards and they’d rather wait for the right guy instead of hastily
- getting in a relationship and regretting it soon after.
- They are already happy with the people they have and don’t need anyone else to complete their life.
Most importantly they realize the value of their time and would only invest their time and energy in a connection which they are sure would work in the long run.
When they do decide to get in a relationship it’s with a person who is like-minded and as motivated as them. Such people realize that they don’t need a partner to complete themselves, rather they come together to enhance each other’s life.